I'm back!




Hi guys! 

So I would start by saying sorry for the radio silence, however I think 3 years is slightly too long for that!

When I first started this blog, baking was still very much a hobby for me and my bakes were only sampled by my husband and close family and friends. However it quickly turned into something more once I started making celebration cakes and cupcakes to order. It meant that my blog took a backseat and became forgotten about as I was just constantly meeting the demands of orders whilst working and looking after Sienna. 

Since then, a lot has changed. I'm currently on maternity leave after our second beautiful little girl was born 6 weeks ago. I have also decided to take a break from taking orders for cakes so I can focus on my little family. However my passion for baking hasn't dulled and I believe there is no time like the present than to give this blog a kick start!

I have some fab recipes lined up to share with you all, and I really hope that you love them as much as my family and I do.

I can't wait to get started!

Love and hugs 

Ells 

x

Comments

Popular Posts